Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Sexual Obsession

This is the age of sex. It all started in the 70's with "free love" and hippies but did not fade out with the hippies. Instead sexual obsession stayed around and infects the earth to this day as do it's results. Everyone seems to be obsessed with sex now-a-days. It's all around us. Sell out pop singers whose music isn't that great so they have to show off their bodies and be slutty to get attention. Who buys those albums? Certainly not men. Little girls buy them and coincidentally they start dressing like their sell-out role models.

We get taught sexual education in high school. I personally found it hard to pay attention with my fellow classmates criticizing the lectures and corny videos. In high school I didn't pay attention in sex ed because I was to busy pretending I knew everything there was to know about sex, even though I hadn't done it yet. Thank God I took a peer counselling class with a bunch of "dorks" that hadn't had sex yet. This enabled me to learn about the effects of sex without feeling intimidated by others who had had sex. I learned a lot in that class and as a result of it I saved myself for my b/f and long time friend.

I am dedicating this blog to those of you who need to learn, or freshen up on, the facts and results of having sex. Please use this information wisely.

No comments: